Happy 4th Of July Quotes
- America has never been united by blood or birth or soil. We are bound by ideals that move us beyond our backgrounds, lift us above our interests and teach us what it means to be citizens.” -President George W. Bush
- On our beloved Nation’s Independence Day, Let’s remember and salute the souls that went down for the national pride. Happy 4th of July.
- As a proud citizen of America, I wish to salute my nation and for the people who lost their lives in making the nation a great power among the other countries of the world. Wishing you a very Happy 4th of July!
- “I love America more than any other country in the world and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.” – James Baldwin
Happy Fourth of July Quotes for Family
Fourth of July Quotes And Sayings
I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.
– Wendell L. Wilkie
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Read Also: Happy 4th of July Wishes Quotes
Enjoy this Independence Day with parades, fireworks, music and dance.
Have a fun filled 4th of July!
It feels proud to be part of a nation as great as America. May the spirit of freedom and independence always remain high
- America is much more than a geographical fact. It is a political and moral fact – the first community in which men set out in principle to institutionalize freedom, responsible government, and human equality. ~Adlai Stevenson
- May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our own country! ~Daniel Webster
Independence Day USA Quotes Greetings Images For WhatsApp, Facebook
- This, then, is the state of the union: free and restless, growing and full of hope. So it was in the beginning. So it shall always be, while God is willing, and we are strong enough to keep the faith. ~Lyndon B. Johnson
- For what avail the plough or sail, or land or life, if freedom fail? ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- That which distinguishes this day from all others is that then both orators and artillerymen shoot blank cartridges. ~John Burroughs, Journal
Recommend for you: Happy 4th of July Handmade Cards
- Throughout the day no time for memorandums now. Go ahead! Liberty and independence forever.
- Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. ~Thomas Paine
- He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach himself. ~Thomas Paine